Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Unity is definitely strength

"Symposium" - I wonder how we actually conducted one without knowing the meaning. Thanks to our seniors and all the 1 day off or should say monthly leave for other college symposiums helped :P. I had always wondered why it was necessary to have a symposium conducted every year. According to me, This is the only best decision made by Anna university . I learnt or I should say We learnt a lot of new things which can definitely help in our future. My first surprise was in the way our department staffs encouraged us . Even the so called spy in my college Ayya , helped us get all our requirements from the management in the most easiest way
possible. Co-operation, Unity, Co-existence, Responsibility, Leadership qualities, Overcoming stage fear, Managerial Capabilities etc were some of the few qualities which I observed in my fellow classmates during the preparation for the actual symposium day. The most important thing to be noted was the way in which we were able to provide numerous solutions to all the problems which popped up all of sudden on the symposium day. I wondered why these solutions dint actually pop up my head when I was seeing a unexpected math problem or difficult question in my semester exams. I am proud to say I was a benevolent contributor and I cherish each and every moment of all the days we worked as a department and not as an individual and succeeded in making our symposium a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment